Suzanne Swan has over 18 years experience as a Childbirth Educator and Yoga Teacher running childbirth education classes in Brisbane. She has a Postgraduate Degree in Psychology and is a Registered Calmbirth® Practioner since 2010.. She is the founder of Yogababy, a specialised pregnancy and postnatal yoga school based in Brisbane. Using the awareness gained through the practice of breathing and relaxation, she birthed her two children with love and calmness. Since their births, she has studied with many renowned international and local teachers in the areas of birth, yoga and healing developing her own inspiring bodymind centred childbirth classes. She is dedicated to providing the best possible childbirth education programme available to couples today.
She believes the Calmbirth® programme with its emphasis on breathing, relaxation and creative visualisation is an ideal practice for couples to learn how to birth without fear and tension creating the best environment for a child to be born within. She is very happy to be teaching the Calmbirth® programme to couples in Brisbane.
- Bachelor of Arts, Postgraduate Diploma of Psychology, UQ
- Diploma of Transpersonal Psychology and Therapy, WA
- Diploma of Yoga for Pregnancy and Active Birth, QLD
- Advanced Childbirth EducatorNational Association of Childbirth Educators Member, AUS
- Senior Yoga teacher, Yoga Australia
- Registered Calmbirth Practitioner