Weekend classes run Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm and Sunday 9.30am - 4.30pm
Calmbirth® is an empowering prenatal, labour and childbirth programme that assists women and their birth partners to reduce the fear and tension surrounding pregnancy and birth. You can have a joyful birth experience!
During our Calmbirth® classes women and their partners will learn:
- to access their natural inner resources to alleviate the fear, anxiety and tension experienced during pregnancy, labour and childbirth
- the practical skills of Relaxation, Breathing and Visualisation which are used during pregnancy, labour, childbirth and beyond
- how the mother's body is beautifully designed to birth her baby naturally and calmly and with the right preparation, to work with the process rather than resist it
- the importance of a mother's beliefs and attitudes about birth and how these can be one of the major differences between a positive or negative birth experience
- the importance of bonding with their baby and how this effects their baby’s future life
- to be empowered to take control of their own birthing experience
- for more information check out the FAQ's
The tuition and course materials cost is $595 per couple. Please book early as places are limited to eight couples.
- 16 hours of tuition for you and your birth partner
- Ongoing personal phone and email access
- Calmbirth Course Materials including a downloadable relaxation scripts and booklet
- Additional reading material
- Optional follow up handouts if requested
Course materials are made available at the first session.