Thank you for attending the Calmbirth programme.
Could you please follow this link to an External Calmbirth Survey:
This survey has shown that out of the 411 Calmbirth mothers
- 63.5% normal vaginal birth 12.9% normal vaginal birth with assistance
- 13.6% emergency caesarean 6.6% planned caesarean
- 50% had no analgesia or anesthetic during their labour
- 22.4% who did use analgesia, used gas only.
- 34% reported that generally they would not describe the sensations they experienced during labour as painful
- 22% describing their pain as mild or moderate.
- 81% were able to breastfeed soon after birthing
- 87% felt a strong bond with their baby immediately after birth